We declare that Jesus is here to give HIS people the Garment of Praise that will relieve us of any spirit of heaviness. We receive from Jesus through the Holy Spirit. Jesus will use the Garment of Praise project to reach out to, relieve, and restore many who are entrapped in the spirit of heaviness.
We proclaim the ‘year of the Lord’s favour’ in all we do, because we exist to encourage the wearers of our garments, the visitors to our website, and the ministries we support.
This is Isaiah 61, verses 1-3, with our ministry’s catchcry emphasised:
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, 2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a Garment of Praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.
Our Ojective is to create opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus Christ through the garments, our Christian t-shirts and garments are designed to express our faith and love of God, will plant seeds wherever they’re seen. We like to donate 10% of all sales to ministries in need, the ministries we supported are Perth 4 Jesus, Bible League, Lakeside Lightning Ministry and Arrow-Head Ministry. Learn more
Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one God who is an eternal, personal Spirit. God is Triune in essential being and revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is infinite in love, holiness, wisdom, and power. He is the creator and sustainer of all things.
- We acknowledge that, though God made us in his own likeness and image, conferring on us dignity and worth and enabling us to respond to himself, we are now members of a fallen race; we have sinned and come short of his glory.
- We believe that God, the Father, has revealed to us his reconciling, holy love in sending his Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to save sinners. As sinners we were subject to his wrath, condemned to an eternity without him, but, by his grace, he has put us right with himself through our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour.
- We confess Jesus Christ as Lord and God; as truly human, born of the virgin Mary; as sinless, full of grace and truth; as the only mediator and saviour; dying on the cross in our place; representing us to God; redeeming us from the grip, guilt and punishment of sin; as victor over Satan; rising from death with a glorious body, being taken up to be with his Father; one day returning personally in glory and judgment to establish his kingdom.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, eternally one with the Father and the Son, who convicts the world in regard to sin, righteousness and judgment; who makes the death of Christ effective to sinners, declaring that they must turn to Christ in repentance and directing their trust towards the Lord Jesus Christ; who through the new birth makes us partake in the life of the risen Christ, and who is present within all believers; illuminating their minds to grasp the truth of Scripture; producing in them his fruit, granting to them his gifts, and empowering them for service in the world.
- We believe the Bible is God’s self-communication in written form to us and as such is an infallible guide and without error in its revelation of God’s nature; and his plan and purpose for the world. The sixty six books of the Bible were written by holy people of God inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the sacrament of Baptism by Immersion for those who have personal faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Baptism is a symbol of the believer’s union with Christ in his death, burial and resurrection. It is an act of allegiance to Christ as Lord of our lives and a sign of commitment to his church.
- We believe in the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper. It is a meal at which Christ invites all those who love him, to share with him in remembrance of his passion. The Lord’s Supper is a celebration of the sacrifice of our Lord for our sins and an act of recommitment to Jesus Christ as Lord of our lives.